Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Primals stink...Icanhazurs? Part II

Shadowmoon Valley.
Enraged Wind something or others.
Motes of Air.


I need 60 for my spiffy new belt. The Felstalker one.

60.

60 motes of air.

And that's just for the stinkin' belt! I'll need more for the other items.

Well, good thing Rysteranch is a great farmer; too bad he has competition for the mobs. Of course, I could go down to Nagrand and farm the Living Tornadoes and add Aged Clefhoofs in between spawns, but that would mean I have to dodge Durn all the time. Forget that! I'll just have to bide my time, farm my super secret windy area in the morning before work and be patient. I also have to work in farming motes of life and water in between my air farming.

Heh, heh, air farming. Is that like air guitar?

2 comments:

Tami Parker said...

Ah, farming.

And if you think six primals is overkill, you've obviously never leveled engineering or blacksmithing...

Rusty said...

Yeah, the 8 primal lifes for my next cloth epic is ...../sigh...lol