Wednesday, October 10, 2007

5 more bubbles

Rysteranch is 5 bubbles from 70, and I don't think I'll have the cash for his flying mount. I'm at around 600 gold between all my toons, and the mount is around 900. It's no biggie, as I'm sure I'll be able to make it fairly soon, and I have more important fish to fry, like farming primals.

Speaking of fish....I really need to level that on both Dax and Rysteranch. Hmmmmm, Daxie needs more ore and some lower guild members could use some leather armor.....Dang, there is soooo much to do!

I really like the fact that I'll probably always be running behind as far as stuff to do. It keeps the game fresh and exciting. Some times it's frustrating, as I wish I had better gear, but most of the times, I'm just grateful that I haven't run out of things to do.

No comments: