Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Playing frisbee

Well, last night Neya and I teamed up and played frisbee. Sure, I've had the spell (Prayer of Mending - PoM or frisbee) for two levels now, but I haven't tried it out in a duo situation. Well that all changed last night, and I must say......I......<3..........it!

Talk about mana efficient! I would send the frisbee to Neya, and when he took damage, it would heal him for around 1200 and be sent to me. I would then Shadow Word: Death the mob, take damage and be healed for around 1200 and send it back to him. Back and forth, back and forth, it was a beautiful sight to behold! The only problem was the cooldown on SW:D and if I actually killed the mob with it. But after some practice, I got it down pretty good, and we rocked!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously went back and forth like a ping pong ball while reading this, trying to decide up to nearly the end if you were talking about WoW or actual frisbee. You know. Outside. Where the sun and other people are.

Rusty said...

<3 TJ. You're the first person to comment on my blog. Yikes! Don't mind that mess, uh, I'll clean it up, dang, who left all these wrappers all over the place? Oh, yeah, I'm the only one who's been here...

8-O

TJ visited my blog....

Rusty said...

Outside....is that a new instance?