Saturday, January 31, 2009

PuGguy makes a comeback!

Last night, I went to Naxx25 with one of my old guilds - Blood for Blood.

It was a lot of fun to run with them again, and the raid was very smooth! It wasn't that we didn't have wipes or oh crap moments, but the manner in which they were handled was professional and businesslike. No yelling/screaming/crying...etc.

And I'm not saying that my current guild is that way; for the record, they aren't.

So, let me post the damage meter:

Numero dos. I can live with that.

Ok, let's get into the meat of things.

1. We cleared Spider and Plague wings and a bit of trash in the Military quarter, but no boss attempts.

2. Guess who stayed alive on the Heigan fight. He has well over 9 million hit points, and it was down to 6 of us at the 6 million mark. Doh! I did actually die around the 2 million mark but since I showed I could dance, I got a battle rez. This time, I didn't waste it!

3. I donned my +hit gear for most of the boss fights. I forgot to equip it for some of them (forgot which ones). I had around 20 misses again out of over 4700 shots; I still think that's acceptable. /ducks Kestrel and Deathrender's shoes. But, it's a moot point because:

4. I gots PHAT LEWTZ!!! I won the Strong-Handed Ring with a roll of 13. I couldn't believe that! And I got a pair of Footwraps of Vile Deceit with a decent roll of 76 or so. If you look at my armory, you'll see I took Deathrender's advice and slapped a 16 hit gem and Icewalker enchant on them. My hit is a comfy 149 now, and I'll be seeing how it stacks up.

That's all for now; cya later.

No comments: