Friday, January 2, 2009

And the Hits Just Keep on Comin'!

Dec 31st, ran 4 Heroics, got a number of nice items, and basically was the bottom of the DPS meter.

Jan 1st, pugged Obsidium Sanctum - hit number 4 on the DPS meter (~1500) behind three very well geared DKs.

Ran H. Violet Hold, topped the damage meter with 1660 DPS and finished the instance in 27 minutes.

It's nice to be back on top! I must say, however, from dinging 80 on Monday to the end of last night, I had a lot of luck in getting the right drops and dinging Revered with Argent Crusade at the right time.

On my list of Heroics, I've already gotten, from what I can tell, the best in slot items available (in Heroics) for my wrist and feet slots....lucky dog, lucky dog, I'm a lucky dog!

I'm still wrestling around with the two lists I want you all to have easy access to (as well as myself) and trying to figure out the best way to make them available. One list is the rep reward list that was in a post and the other is a best in slot list available as Heroic drops. I'm thinking that I'll just make the post, then create a new sidebar to put the links in, and finally make those links spawn a new window.

Right, we'll see if that happens....

No comments: