Friday, January 23, 2009

Hit rating and Naxx

Last night we continued our Naxx raid by killing the mushroom guy in the Plague quarter and the first two bosses in the Arachnid quarter. I didn't capture a screenie of the damage meter, but I will tell you I was second to a Warlock.

My hit rating for the evening was 173; we had no Draenai toons; I didn't eat +hit food; I didn't miss once.

Based on that encouraging news, I plan on taking my hit rating down to 153. Currently I have two pairs of the epic mail Heroic gloves with different enchants - one with +20 hit and the other with +35 AP. I wore the +hit gloves last night and will swap them out for the +AP ones for the next raid. I might swap out the enchant on the AP ones for +agi.

In other news, I had an epiphany about being in a large guild - someone surely could craft the Giantmaim leggings for me! Sure enough, one of my new guildies was able to craft the epic as well as make the sweet armor kit from the mats that I provided.

After DV slapped on those legs, he dinged the acheivement "Superior". So yay on him! The next item I need to look into is the crafted cloak. Yeah, I should have been on this sooner, but I guess late is better than later...or something like that.

Oh, and I did get to see the token for my shoulders drop, but lost the roll to a warrior. /cry....

No comments: