Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'll post pics later

I went to VoA25 yesterday on DV. Yeah, it was a PuG...lol.

Alright, I follow the BRK philosophy when it comes to PuGs:
1. Make sure to be properly fed, elixered, enchanted, and aspected.
2. On the first pull, cast MisDirect on the Main Tank, pop Beastial Wrath and all trinkets, and BURN BABY BURN!!!
3. When the mobs die, savor your position on top of the Damage meter as you replenish your mana.
4. Repeat 1-3 as often as possible.

I like to set my personal DPS standard very high and do everything that I can to maintain it. Last night's VoA25 was a personal best as I started out with 3700 DPS on the first pull! I'm not sure how I got there, but being raid buffed at 5700 attack power sure contributed to it.

As the raid went on, I slowly dropped on the the amount of DPS, but stayed atop the meter. I ended the raid with just under 3K DPS for the instance and number one on the damage done meter. Not bad, if you ask me. Oh, and, yes, I'm still spec'd Beast Master.

And as for the pics, I tried to email them to myself so I could post them, but alas didn't get them sent before I had to leave for work. I'll try to remember to post them when I get home.

No comments: