Thursday, January 21, 2016

Shoulders and legs



Did a mile walk to warm up for this. I did all three sets of the first exercise back to back to back. Then, I paired up the next 6 exercises and did them circuit style, so a set of delts, a set of ball crunches, repeat 2 more times. Then onto the next couplet. The last three exercises I put into a circuit set as well.

I'm still finding my way around the gym, so expect this to be tweaked next week as I found another leg press machine that I'd rather use than the 45° leg press. I'm sure you noticed that I have hit my limit for Shoulder press, so I'm at the right weight for that. I'll be hitting more limits as I progress in adding weight week to week, and that's a good thing. I know I'm lifting light, but it's good to maintain good form and build up confidence as well as muscle during this start up period.

Oh, yeah, I had a workout partner for most of this workout: the lovely, and talented Brandy!

No comments: