Monday, November 8, 2010

Making the switch

Ok, so, we all know that I'm no stranger to cold (to the newbies, I biked through two winters in Anchorage, AK. /flex), but, I'm finding that after 5+ years in Indiana, my body...has adapted.

And I'm also older.

And I figured why be out in the cold when I have another option for now.

So, this week, I'm going to run in the afternoons. If all goes well, I plan on switching for the winter; now next spring/summer is another ball game and I might switch back to mornings. But for now, I'll run in broad daylight.

Oh, yeah, let that be a warning to everyone that plans on being in my neighborhood around 3-4:30 PM time frame on M-W-F. Remember, the shambling zombie corpse that you may shoot might just be me!

A side note, so, I'll be posting my results after my run some time this afternoon.

3 comments:

joe said...

Don't worry Pa, just prop up your feet by the fire and I'll bring you some soup to warm yer bones.

Anonymous said...

So, you haven't actually gotten to read the comments I "sent". Well, they're gone forever to the land of ? Sorry

Rusty said...

Well, I've gotten to read this one! Hi Ro!