Tuesday, November 9, 2010

5 Miles

What? Biking, of course! I was going to swim, but I forgot my Ironman watch. So, then, I figured it was such a beautiful day, that I would go for a bike ride.

After airing up my tires, finding my bike clothes, and getting situated, I headed off to the grocery store: Asparagus, red potatoes, and some tomatoes.

It felt pretty good to be back on the bike; I'm remembering why I like it more than running: Coasting, FTW!! (Ro, that's "For The Win" just in case you were wondering). It's really hard to coast when you're running; it's possible if you're running downhill AND you trip. And it's not really coasting as much as it's rolling. I would not recommend it on hard surfaces such as asphalt, concrete, steep frozen ponds, or buildings.

So, yeah, iBike!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds absolutely yummy if not a bit fattening(cream not fat free milk?) You know me I would not do it the respect it deserves. So make some for me and I'll close my eyes when you pour in the cream. Oooo, yum!

Rusty said...

You probably meant this comment for the other post, yes?

Also, if this is Ro, you know you can post as Ro if you sign into your blog and then come here to leave a comment.

And, I can definitely make this when we come to FL!