Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gym Cardio




The weather was miserable outside, so I decided that biking from my house to the gym would be a bad idea.

I'm sure you all appreciate the pretty colors that I use to differentiate my biking, running, and freestyle/breast stroke swimming. Allow me to introduce you to the newest color to help you all with your scoring at home: The pale green.

"Thank you, Rusty. Hi, I'm pale green, and I must say that I am very happy to join the team in providing exciting differences for Rusty's workouts. I think that my record speaks for itself, but allow me to just mention honeydew melons, aventurine, and the luna moth.

"I'm sure you'll agree that Rusty has made a wise choice in selecting me to assist him, and I look forward to learning the exciting world of biking, specifically, stationary biking.

"My sole duty will be to provide a nice color difference, along with my better known counterpart, Lime Green, for Rusty's biking workouts. When you see me, you'll know that Rusty rode a stationary bike for that particular workout.

"Once again, I cannot say how thrilled I am to be part of this elite team, and I will work hard to be the best stationary bike color that Rusty could ask for. Thank you. "


Wow, I didn't realize pale green was going to give a speech; maybe I should have chosen another color that wasn't as gabby...

If you have a hard time reading his words, just use your cursor to highlight the text to give it a better background.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You come by your blog name quite naturally, don't you?

Rusty said...

Just wait until I start running on a treadmill...8~P

Ro said...

Don't you just love those moments? Wish they happened alot more often. Can't figure out why one day can seem sooo easy and others are a literal drag.