Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bike Run Swim!




You'll notice several differences in my charts today. First off, I alluded to it today in the comment section from my last post, and here it is: Pale Yellow Yes, I realize that color is really hard to see; sorry I can't change the background. Pale yellow signifies a treadmill run.

The second thing is I've changed up my lap length. I was timing every length of the pool, now I just time laps (down and back.) I also added 100 yards; go me! Next up for swimming is to get rid of those rest breaks, then GO FASTER!

The reason for the 1/2 mile run is brick training. One of these days, I'll devote a workout to switching between running and biking, but for now, I'll do my best to run any where from a half to a full mile after my bike workouts.

No comments: