Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 5: Just 10 Miles...

And that's 35 miles in one week.  I was wrong on the 7 or 8 mile gut check...it was at 2.5 miles.  I felt various parts of my body complain for periods of time.  Just about the time my right leg stopped complaining about being sore, the left one would start up.  Whine whine whine.

I am going to keep the pace at the faster one.  So I'll just have one schedule note for the remainder of the schedule.  Don't freak out!!!  Be prepared to not see the darker green schedule.  I'm warning you so that you can steel yourself for the shock.  To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

And now, since that run was worth 1500 calories...it's time to eat!!!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Okay, you're making me feel like a slug, only doing 4 miles at my usual undemanding pace. So it must be time to feel some pain.