Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Recent Random Is What?

1 Strength gives 2 Attack Power for Druids. 1 Agility gives 0 Attack Power for Druids (but does give Crit). Somehow, I thought that Agi would give AP like it does for Hunters and Rogues. Since I made this discovery, I stopped using the Heirloom dagger on Daxenos and instead picked up a nice Str/Sta blue mace (level 23) and slapped the +25 Agi enchant on it. Yeah, I'm wasting money.../shrug.

Last night while watching House, I had an epiphany. See, the show was about this middle aged guy who had a recurrence of cancer and wanted his ex-wife to help him out with tough decisions rather than his 20 something girlfriend. The beginning of the episode showed the girlfriend completely out of her depth in trying to deal with her man's mortality. And this led me to my epiphany:

One of the reasons I love my wife so much is the fact that she and I are peers and equals. When either of us is struggling with a difficult issue, we know that we can turn to each other and expect at least our own level of competincy and maturity. We don't have to deal with gross inexperience or incompetence.

Let me tell you, no amount of anything that a younger person can offer will make up for that one solitary blessing.

No comments: