Monday, December 14, 2009

All LFG All the Time

I'm sure the newness will wear off over time, but the new LFG is just about the coolest thing to hit WoW in a long time.

There, I said it. I've been hinting at the fact that I'm liking the new system, and now I'm not afraid of sounding like some little fanboi. I definitely like it.

Two things sealed the deal for me:

Daxea can get a group in about 5 minutes, and I would rather heal my way to 80 on unrested xp than solo. Any. Day. Of. The. Week. Period. I'll do a solo quest here and there as I'm leveling, but the lion's share of my leveling will come from instancing. YES!! /fistpump.

Rysteranch, the Troll Hunter, drug himself out of the bar and did two Sethekk Halls runs last night. Yeah, I didn't have any glyphs....I forgot to spend PuddyTat's talent points since the last patch...I had some weird Survival spec that I thought would be useful for PvP....And still did a decent amount of damage and didn't get kicked from the group. If I can get a group as a Huntard, I can get a group for anything!

So, what's on the horizon? Well, pretty much anything that I haven't done in a group, I'm going to try. My 39 pally on Suramar is going to be tanking for some poor guinea pigs; I want to try out Druid healing; and I've never done a dungeon on my rogue. It's all in play now.

Tonight, though, Jay, Robin, and I have a date with RFC. Last week didn't go so well with the misses, so I'm hoping that two levels make a huge difference (we should be level 12).

No comments: