Monday, December 28, 2009

Wrapping up the WoW playing for the year

I got three level 80's on my Alliance server - a priest, a hunter, and a death knight.

I quit for a while.

I gathered all my Horde toons over on Suramar and started playing again. My original Troll hunter made it to 69, and I created my army of alts.

Robin and Jay transferred to Andorhal, and I started some alts over there.

I also started on a new server: Executus for dabbling in the new server experience.

Jay tracked me down and wanted to start some new toons together. We decided on Rogues and Andorhal. Daxynn was born, and backs were stabbed.

After piddling around for a while, I decided that my Draenai Priest, Daxie, should switch factions to become a Blood Elf and transfer servers to Andohal to be my little alts' sugah momma.

Daxie has since supplied a plethora of alts with the Heirloom shoulders, chestpieces, and weapons, has gotten a number of T9 or better pieces for herself, turned Shadow, and did some serious face melting.

And lastly, I started some new toons over on Silvermoon to play with some old friends from Alaska.

Yeah, that last one was a surprise, eh?

No comments: