Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What was I thinking?

I'll admit it: Sometimes I try to please everyone, and in the end, I please no one, least of all, myself.

This last week or so, I've been flaky. I totally forgot about running my pally with Robin and Jay last night (Sorry!) as well as forgot last Monday. /facepalm.

I am just not motivated to level my poor little mage over on my new server; I got back a reply to my email and my friends have some alts in the works. Once they get them to level 12 or so, we can play together! Yay.

Meanwhile, I've gone back to Andorhal and did what I wanted.

I ran the daily on Daxie for Frost badges, then, I switched to Daxen the Hunter and signed up for group after group. Between groups, I was killing scorpids for their scales. I ended up buying some thick leather to get my leatherworking up to speed. I'm finally making armor that is above my current level.

Next on the agenda is gathering up 20 scorpid scales for my helm, then I'm done with scorpids. I need to look into becoming a Dragonscale leatherworker, so that will be next. I won't make the mistake I did last time with Rysteranch the Troll - I had just switched back to playing Horde when I needed to train Dragonscale LW, so I flew out to Azshara, made my way to the trainer, left clicked on him, and engaged him in combat. Whoops. I ended up killing the ALLIANCE Dragonscale trainer...lol.

Badlands...I need to go to Badlands...

I am really enjoying playing a hunter again. I've got my faithful PuddyTat by my side, my bow in hand, and arrows at the ready...sic 'em, girl!

No comments: