Monday, November 30, 2009

A new post

YAY!

So, Thanksgiving went great. It was small with just my mother-in-law, her husband, and my son & girlfriend having dinner with the three of us.

Jay sucks because he started a toon on a new server and dragged me into his mess. I did about 12 levels on my newest alt - a night elf druid - before realizing that I hated being broke and having crappy gear. The broke problem was solved by picking up Herbalism and Skinning; the crappy gear part was going to take longer. That coupled with the thought of doing the Darkshore quests once again sent me back to Andorhal and my little Tauren Druid. Sorry, Jay.

After my little adventure over with Jay, I have come to realize something: I hate the Alliance. Right now, anyways. Their air of superiority, their feminine voices, their irritating laughs. Hate, hate, hate. So, I started throwing their greetings/farewells back in their faces in a real nasty voice: "No, goddess be with YOU! (stupid scumbag)." Maybe this PvP thing is having an affect on me...

Speaking of my newer alt, Daxenos the Druid is up to 24 now. This is the highest that I've ever gotten a Druid, so yay on me! I soloed RFC at 20; I completed all of the quests except the book quest, which I forgot to pick up. I also died on the last guy, but I killed him before I died, so I got credit for him. His loot table had absolutely nothing that I could use, so I didn't go back to loot the body.

I picked up Herbalism and Alchemy, and once again, I gained huge amounts of skill points from Oily Blackmouth and Firefin Snappers. Fishing, FTW!

I just peaked at 10,000 gold across my toons on Andorhal. So, I dinged 38 on Daxynn, picked up all her new PvP gear, and bought some enchants. I also spent some cash on Daxenos for the Feet of the Lynx. All told, I spent about 1k gold. Already, I'm back up to around 9,200; hey, what good is having a billion gold if you don't spend it sometime!

Not really sure what I think about the Druid Kitty form after playing a Rogue. Of course, it doesn't compare as I only have a couple of moves, but so far, it feels like Rogue-lite. No sapping, no evasion, no dual wield (/cry). I just got my Ambush equivalent, so at least I can do that. Hopefully, I'll be getting more equivalents here soon.

Well, the MRI just broke, g2g...

No comments: