Thursday, November 29, 2007

It starts...

...tonight! Myk and Kat are on board. Bloodpebble is bringin' da backstabbin' DPS. Turion is respecced for damage. And DV has a brand spankin' new breathing system.

Koooooo-shhhhhhh......
Koooooooooo-shhhhhhhh.......
Kooooooooo-shhhhhh.....

Tonight we run the Library in Scarlet Monastery. I do believe that it will be a very easy run; everyone is lvl 36 or above. Mostly the run is to get everyone their SM Key and to work out killing mobs. Hopefully we'll figure out how many mobs DV can tank at a time, if we need to put up a kill order (it's always helpful, but slows things down considerably), and just general game play in a group with our toons.

The schedule is still being worked out; we've decided on two days, but which two days is still being negotiated. I'll have to see how the wife aggro works out; I might not be able to make dinner on those days, which would up my threat(s) level. Then, in January, I'm looking at having a class on M/W that would put me home around 5:30, which would mean I might not be able to have dinner going on any of the days she works....NOT GOOD. Maybe I'll swap the class for another class that's web based. hmmmmm.

No comments: