Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Don't I look fancy!

Dax is about to be prancing about in his new clothes; he just hit 375 tailoring yesterday, and on Wednesday will make his last two pieces of Primal Mooncloth for the Primal Mooncloth Robe.

Let me tell you those last 5 points for tailoring can be nerve wracking. It takes approximately 120 netherweave and 12 Arcane Dust to make 6 Imbued netherweave bolts. Add 2 netherweb spider silk and a rune thread to make either a robe or a tunic and HOPE you get a skill point, as the recipe is yellow!

Dax was VERY lucky. First one gave a skill point. Next one, gave a skill point. Third one.....DIDN'T GIVE ANY POINTS!!!! OH NO, HERE WE GO, I'm going to make 10 million of these stupid things before I even reach 374!

/calm

/Send Rysteranch out for more netherweave.

Start again. Third one....GAVE a skill point! Yay, do a little Hamster Dance. Fourth one....GAVE a skill point. Woot! Jump up and down like a little school girl.

Fifth one......should I make you wait, you know, draw out the suspense and bury the result in a wall of text so that you have to read the whole thing before you find out whether or not I was successful. I don't know; I mean you are my faithful readers and I would be a sick Nut Job to alienate you like that. One the other hand, it would be wickedly funny....I'm not sure why, but I think it would be. Hmmmm, well, I guess I won't do that to you; you deserve better than that! After all, you put up with my shenanigans and what not. So, NO, I'm not going to do that!

Um, where was I? Oh, yeah! FIFTH ONE!!! GAVE A SKILL POINT!!!!!!!!!1!ELEVENTYONE!1 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! Just sit there and glory in being a 375 tailor.

/sigh

No comments: