Friday, October 22, 2010

Sneakin'

Yesterday, I took a half day off to spend with my honey. After her Dr. appt, we went to Maggiano's. I promised Joshua that I'd mention him in my post, so here ya go, Josh!

I had the Linguini de Mare with an alfredo sauce instead of the marinara. My wife had the Rustic Chicken and Shrimp. Both meals were excellent! We even splurged for dessert; her with one of the specials a donut like thingy that was creme filled and had strawberry and chocolate sauces for dipping, me with the Chocolate Zuccotto Cake. Mmmmmm...chocolate....

If you like very good Italian food that's commiserate with the price of such, you'll find Maggiano's a wonderful place! We got out of there for about $72 (including tip), but we also had two lunches and a half a piece of cake left over.

I don't regret not going to Mitchell's. shhhhhh, don't tell them that...

3 comments:

Ro said...

Playing hooky, huh? Long as you take Brandy along, I approve. Swimming would be great! I've been going the last 3 days. Michael joined me for 1 1/2 minutes. Wimp! Sure its cold at first, but great once you're in.

Ro said...

You come by your blog name honestly.

Rusty said...

1.5 minutes, eh? That's not going to cut it for Ironman training, Michael...