Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Mileage

Tomorrow, I start adding mileage again to my morning runs. I had hoped to decrease my minutes/mile significantly before I started adding length, but I'm only tagging on a quarter mile, so it's not all that bad.

So, starting tomorrow, I'll be pounding out 3.5 miles before work. I'll be calling around tomorrow also to see what the pool availability and fees are in order to gauge what swimming will cost. I also might drag out the ole bike for a ride on Tues and Thu while I'm figuring out the swimming gig.

Two weeks until my next race! This Saturday is a speed work day. I might roll on down to a track to run it. It'd be cool to feel like a bona fide track runner! Maybe I need to pick up some skimpy shorts and a tech tank top.

Uh....scratch that, it'd probably just scare people; then I'd have to explain myself to the police, and we all know how the last time turn out...I think it's best to just keep wearing my normal workout attire. It's for the common good...

No comments: