Thursday, February 4, 2010

Follow up

Ok, so, it seems that I didn't find the loot rules to read them, and after someone told me where to find them, the document implied that initiates would be rolling after members, so if any member rolled, the initiate wouldn't win the item.

I can live with that. I wish it would just state it plainly, but w/e.

Last night, we continued on in ICC with a two shot of Rotface. We then proceeded to clear trash and tried out the healing dragon one and the Princes. We saved Putriface for Monday. All we ended up killing was trash, but hey, I could use the rep!

I believe tonight is an off night and Friday is ICC10 with the new group. Dwarfvader signed up for that one, but I think I'm going to take Daxie instead - she is my main, yaknow...

That's about all the time I have for posting. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have time to finish off the indepth analysis of Armor Pen vs. Defense gemming for Shadow Hunters.

No comments: