Thursday, January 14, 2010

ROFLStomp

Last night, I did a couple of Heroics and the weekly raid on DV. I got a neck and a ranged upgrade from Pit of Saron. I think I only have one more item in there that I need. Halls of Reflection and Forge of Souls still have some upgrades.

I hopped over on Vanco for an Undying attempt at Naxx with the remnants of my former guild Blood for Blood that had reformed as Apieron. Both Vanco and DV are members of this new guild, and if I hadn't already done the weekly on DV, I would have taken him. Oh well, Vanco could use some upgrades and badges as well.

I got a number of upgraded shoulders, including the tier 7 token and some various other armor pieces that I'm still not sure if they're upgrades. I was the lowest gear score person in the raid (by at least 1.5K), so it wasn't like anyone else was going to need the stuff.

I was able to sustain a whopping 1.6K dps...oh yeah, I rocked it; I mean, at one point early in the run, I was behind one of the healers in dps! Luckily for me, we had a lot of 4K dpsers. And I did pick it up to beat the two healers.

I stayed outside the room on Heigan only because I've never melee'd the fight and wasn't confident on my ability to do the dance for the whole time. You may recall that I AM an accomplished dancer, but being ranged for this fight is different than melee. I still got the Safety Dance achievement...go, me.

I was extremely happy that, while we didn't get the Undying title, I wasn't the weak link! We had two or three people bite the dust on KT due to frost tombs. Whoops.

So, I have a four day weekend starting tomorrow; don't expect any posts. I'm hoping to get in a fair amount of time badge farming on DV, but I'm not sure what we have planned. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: