Thursday, January 7, 2010

A bit = 1 day

Yesterday, I said that Daxenos could wait a bit for his healing leather chest piece. It turns out that a bit equals a day in this case. I pounded out Heroics on Daxie for over 40 badges to buy the Heirloom item.

Unfortunately, I could only squeeze in one run on my druid due to all the badge farming. And, of course, it was SM: Graveyard, again. The upside was that I got a green pair of pants and the Satchel of Helpful Goodies was actually...helpful!

Tonight is going to be a mixed bag, I think. Of course, I'll do the requisite daily on Daxie, but then I might just switch between Daxenos and Daxen to get them their dailies. I'm also thinking about my little mage and how I've been neglecting her. Poor Daxea. And my little rogue hasn't seen action for so long that I can't remember the last time.

Also, today is the last day of the fiscal month for our household, so I need to reconcile what we've spent with what we budgeted. I think we'll also take a look at the budget, which we've had for two fiscal months now, and see what adjustments need to be made. By the way, for us, a fiscal month = 4 weeks.

So, I'm not sure how much play time I'll have today. /shrug.

Denali went to doggy daycare yesterday; she must have had a blast because when she got home, after greeting me and my son, she promptly laid down and slept for the rest of the evening. A tired doggy is a good doggy.

No comments: