Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Epic night!

Last night was, indeed, full of wonder as Daxie and Dwarfvader both had great nights!

Both of my toons went to Eye of Eternity, which was the weekly and killed Malygos. This was the last piece for their "Champion of the Frozen Wastes" title. Woot!

An aside, I actually like their current titles better atm, so Ambassador Daxie and Elder Dwarfvader will continue sporting their more favored monikers.

The night continued to be epic as both of my characters got badge upgrades. Dwarfvader finally collected up 50 Frost badges for his cloak, and Daxie amassed 30 Triumph badges for her second piece of T9 Healing gear - the gloves.

And finally, Daxie queued up for a random dungeon and got...Halls of Reflection. doh! Last time I healed this instance, I was totally fail, and Robin had to bail me out. Well, I've got some upgrades since then (+700 gear score), so I sucked it up and did my best.

And we did it! Things got a little hairy just before the second boss, but I was able to keep everyone up, move out of the fire, and get the job done.

We took an interesting strat on the last boss, the gaunlet. We ran behind the Lich King! The fight played out pretty much the same, but we had more time to down the adds. It worked out great!

So, epic titles, epic loot, and epic fights; wow, what a night!

No comments: