Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm in ur bg's, killin' da noobs

Daxynn passed the 5K kills mark yesterday. I think her total is more than all my other toons' kills combined.

I got stunlocked by another rogue with my trinket on cooldown. I died.

Daxie went to Naxx10 last night with a tank that had almost 50K health, raid buffed. I could have almost single healed the raid and did for a little while.

Daxie is also one Triumph badge away from replacing her blue shoulders. FINALLY!

Daxie also went to Ulduar10 on Tuesday night; the team downed the first 5 bosses, one of which was kind enough to drop a healing belt that was an upgrade.

Either someone is leveling Tailoring and flooded the market with Netherweave Bags or one of the major players is trying to drive out the competition. The market price has dropped below 16 gold...during the week! I'll wait it out and see if the price recovers or if I need to start dumping my bags.

A side note, I raided with one of the major players in the Netherweave Bag market; he is the person who has set the price (IMO) rediculously high (21-24 gold each). I usually set my price at 16-17 gold each with limited (4) listings. I sort of held out a carrot for him to continue doing what he's doing by saying that I had brought a bunch over with me when I transferred (which I did). My hope is that he infers that I have a limited supply.

What I didn't say was that I was intending on making more....Ah, the PvP Auction House game...lol. I'm in ur head, messin' with ur brain!!

No comments: