Monday, November 23, 2009

Cook....COOK!!!

With the advent of a new holiday event comes some exciting activities, namely, being able to level Cooking from 1-300 all from buying vendor items. Now, there are some people who are crying about the nerf and how easy it is for the newbies. Whaaaaaa!

I've leveled Cooking on at least 4 (probably 8)toons past 300, and, frankly, it sucks. Especially getting the 285 - 300 part done without Fishing - Silithus anyone? And before the addition of the Bear Kabobs, it was agonizing leveling the mid 200's as well!

So, I am a big fan of anything that helps out leveling Cooking (when's the First Aid holiday?). I try to level cooking on all my toons as I'm leveling them, but usually, I end up grinding out some gray mobs because I either didn't get the meat to drop as I was leveling or just didn't kill the right type of animals for leveling it. Or I didn't find the right recipes. Or I forgot. Yeah especially that one.

The "Build a Fire" to level cooking was really nice since it doesn't require any mats to build a fire now, but that only lasted until about level 60-80 or so. And let's just face it, if I'm given a super easy way to level a trade skill, I'm going to take it. Period.

So, Daxen got her Cooking to 300, and my new druid Daxenos (what? WHAT???? I'm not allowed to make an alt?? It's not like I have a problem or anything....I can quit any time I want to; I just don't want to!) is level 6 and has his Cooking up past 200 already. I plan on getting Daxynn, Daxjin, and Daxea's Cooking up there as well. I don't think I'll log onto my other servers to level it, but I may.

And finally, I did log onto all my toons to pick up my Onyxia Whelpling for each of them. Yeah, I'm that nerdy....

No comments: