Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well, that was short

Ok, one night of the achievement group was the only night, it turns out. The group has moved its focus to raiding and really wanted me to come along.

Here's my issue: I don't want to raid; everyone else (it seems) sees Heroics as a stepping stone to raiding. I just like Heroics. Now, of course, I'm going to get the gear upgrades that badges offer - I still want to improve my equipment, I just don't want to do it through raiding.

And I'm not totally against raiding; I just don't want to do it every week or even every month. And I just don't want the commitment/guilt/time sink that comes along with it. I know it's not hard to understand, but for some reason, I think people have a hard time understanding....lol.

What I need is a new secret toon; I forgot to leave one of my toons out of the guild....doh! Ok, well, one of them is outside of the guild, but it's my bank toon. I suppose I could just sneak /gquit early in the morning with one of the toons I'd like to play intermittently. /shrug, don't want to cause any drama. Of course, being a guildless toon comes with disadvantages as well...

Now, if I decide to bring over my enchanter/blacksmith (a level 70 hunter), then I could leave her unguilded or at least throw her in a non-raiding nor want to raid guild. meh, I've thrown too much thought into this already, I think...

Tonight, we dine at Mitchell's, so I could really care less what's going on in Azeroth! muhuhuhahahahahaha!

No comments: