Friday, November 6, 2009

Some days you're the windshield...

...and other days, you're the bug.

Last night, I was the bug. I couldn't win a WSG to save my life, and, to boot, I was getting smashed left and right by just about everyone. Poor Jay could only stomach one battle before declaring that he was going to wait a few more levels before engaging in the BG's again.

One bright spot was I did win an AB game, so I wasn't totally demoralized. In that particular battle, I took down a level 36 mage all by my lonesome (still at level 31). He must not have liked the experience, 'cause i didn't see him the rest of the battle.

On the other hand, in the one WSG that Jay and I played together, we ran up against a level 39 hunter that took us both on...and beat us silly. It was rediculous how bad he smoked us both at the same time. He could really play his class well! /salute.

And last night I also collected up a total of 65 Conquest and Triumph badges to buy the Heirloom bow. I stood at the money changer to convert my Triumph badges....and couldn't do it. I just couldn't give up all that work (and the very nice gear) to further boost my rogue. Opportunity Cost defined.

So, I'll wait until I have 65 Conquest badges or 325 Stone Keepers shards and save the Triumph badges for a new hat for Daxie.

My father-in-law and his wife arrive for a visit today, so I'm not sure how much play time I'll have this weekend. Hopefully, I have at least a little; Daxynn is just a few hundred XP away from 32.

No comments: