Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Making a name for myself

I think I'm making a name for myself among my Alliance peers in my battlegroup, or at least, I think I'm being targeted more. Why all the hate?

I like to Sap people. Diminishing returns aside, nothing is more irritating than being Sapped over and over again. And, if I can alternate between a couple of people, I can keep it going long enough for reinforcements to arrive.

I love to Ambush people. Poor little mages that finish a tough battle and sit down to eat/drink with half health....yeah, those kind of people. I love sneaking up behind hunters, casters, hell anyone and ganking them.

I love my Heirloom items. +15 agi to both weapons means a huge bonus attack power from the get go. The only reason I paid for the expensive enchants is the fact that my Heirloom items grow with me, so I won't have to replace them until level cap.

I have the irritating rogue jump fighting style down. Sure, you'll tear me up if I try to go toe to toe with you....so I don't. As a converted keyboard turner, I can instantly spot the people who have yet to master the mouse turn (or like me, refuse to learn it until they have to); I eat them for lunch.

I'll take on anyone. Yeah, Daxynn is only level 31, but I have done some serious damage on some 39's and outright killed 38's and below. If I can get an Ambush on someone, I stand a pretty good chance of taking them down. Paladins still pose a problem, though.

I tend to be a survivor. Vanish, FTW! If a fight is going sideways, I'm not afraid to disappear and reengage at a more opportune time. And I know that torques people off that I won't hold still so they can kill me...lol. Of course, I still die at times, but I'm getting better at picking winnable battles so I survive more often.

Oh....I guess I'd hate it too if I ran up against someone like that!

Two things I'm looking forward to:
1. Getting the Heirloom bow or gun. It'd be nice to have another Heirloom item to boost my stats.
2. Getting another level or two. I think I'm doing pretty well for being at the bottom of the bracket, and I can't wait to see the hate and discontent that I can cause at 35....hahahahahahaha.

No comments: