Thursday, September 3, 2009

Diagnosis

Well, my wife went to the neurologist yesterday and found out she has a screw loose. Literally. Ok, not literally, but there's this little, uh, thing (that's a medical term, ya know. I DO WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELD!! I KNOW STUFF!!!) in the inner ear that can break off and cause havoc like my wife's condition.

The remedy is to strap her to a table and rotate her around until the particle is in a safe, non-dizzy spell inducing place. I'm not sure if it's going to get up to centrifuge speed - around 7200 rpms, but I'm a bit jealous. I mean, I went all the way to Cedar Point last Saturday to get what she's going to have right here in Indy!

At least Cedar Point is less expensive...and, hopefully, after tomorrow's procedure, she'll be back to her normal, beautiful, sexy self. Of course, right now, she's pretty darn attractive as her dizzy, beautiful, sexy self, so there won't be that much change.

No comments: