Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And then there were three...

Yes, three level 80 toons.

Vanco got the last ding until the next Xpac doing his Sons of Hodir dailies and immediately went back to Dalaran to try on all his new tank gear.

I'm sitting at:
551 Def
24.5K health
17% dodge
14% parry

Not bad, if I do say so myself. I still have to do two more days of Argent Crusade dailies to get the head enchant and a couple of more days on Sons of Hodir for the shoulder enchant and some dungeon grinding for Wyrmrest rep for their cloak.

I forgot to check, but I do believe that I can replace my "of the Champion" sword with a titansteel destroyer and still be above the defense cap. That will be a nice boost to both my strength and stamina.

So, other than gear, I'm looking to do a couple of things:

1. I need to find out what food I should be eating. Of course, if someone throws down a feast, I'll be partaking, but other than that, what food do tanks eat? Hit? Crit? I'm already def capped, so I shouldn't need to eat def food. Must...find....out....

2. Tanking practice. We'll just have to see if I jump right into Heroics or I try out some level 80 instances. I know I need to do UP on regular for the quest reward - a nice tanking chest piece. Also, a nice trinket drops out of reg HoS. And someone suggested that reg ToC has some good stuff for me.

3. Epic Flying. I've already hit Exalted with Valiance Expedition, so now I just have to scrap together the 4K gold. I also might try to get in on a HCoS timed run for the Bronze Drake.

4. Grind that rep. Sons of Hodir, Wyrmrest, Knights of the Ebon Blade, Kirin Tor (they have nice gloves for me!), blah blah blah. Oh, and the JC daily too.

5. Figure out who's next. I have three hunters, one priest, and a pally that are all begging for my attention; the problem is that I'm planning on adding a Worgen when the Xpac comes out, and I only have one slot left. One solution is to make one of my hunters into my banker and delete my level one pally banker. Or just fill up that last spot and then deal with it down the road if I need another spot and hope that Blizzard gives us some more slots.

Yep, still plenty to do, and I'm not bored yet.

No comments: