Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ping Pong

As my long time readers know, I tend to vacillate back and forth between my end game toons (Dwarfvader and Daxie) and my leveling toons (Daxe, Rysteranch, Smoochie, Nitrodax, and Vanco).

With patch 3.2, I've switched back to focusing on end game. The new instance is totally cool! I'm catching up with 3.1 and the Argent Tournament. I'm hittin' up Heroics. Hell, Daxie even went to Ulduar25 last week!

And I can't even tell you why I've switched.

Maybe it's because Heroics now drop badges that DV can use for better gear.

Maybe it's because all this content is new.

Maybe it's because Teurion has renewed interest in running Heroics (although I haven't been able to hook up with him lately).

Maybe it's because I have rediscovered how much fun pewpewpewlazorzzzz is (oh yeah, Daddy's back, rockin' the damage meter).

Maybe it's because I haven't felt like I've been doing much combat in game (and I haven't) and needed the release of smokin' some mobs.

Maybe it's because I've been bored with the game I've been playing and wanted something new.

Maybe it's just because I am erratic, irrational, and a nutjob. Hmmm....I might have something there....

No comments: