Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Being on the cutting edge and far behind

Yesterday was an interesting day for Dwarfvader. See, I haven't done anything with the Argent Tournament on any of my toons; I've just been too busy and uninterested.

Well, with the patch, I jumped on an opportunity to grab some new badges in the daily Heroic, and then the group decided to tackle the new instance. I figured I'd go along for the ride and bail if I was sucking too badly.

Well, it turns out that you need to know how to joust for the first fight. Uh oh. After getting a crash (pun intended) course in jousting and picking up a lance off the weapon rack by the door, we initiated the fight.

We ended up doing the instance twice on normal and once on Heroic. It was pretty fun! I also have to say that I have never done an instance on the first day it was available, so I felt like I was back on the cutting edge.

After the instance, I decided to pick up the daily quests for the AT and start the grind. Yeah, once again, I'm way behind everyone else in this regard, but I hear there's some good money to be made from the dailies and that they're fun too. Hmmm, fun...in a game....I don't know about this....

1 comment:

The Fuzz said...

If you grind it out with all the factions, they give you a Squire. A SQUIRE! WHo rides a horse and has Bank functions and everything.

Sadly I'm in the same boat as you. I only busted out the Orgrimmar quests so I still have a long way to go before I'll be getting my servant boy on a pony..