Wednesday, August 19, 2009

500th Post

This is more of an accomplishment for me rather than for my readers; although there are some of you who have slogged through all of those posts, and you have my sympathy and admiration. You also may want to get back on your meds....

Some stats for you:
There have been over 16,000 visits to the Nut House from nearly 9,000 unique visitors. So, almost 9K people have been influenced by my ramblings, so my zombie army should be pretty stout if I can get them all collected up in one place.

After my home page, the most viewed posts are:
My Healing Addons
Heroic Hunter drops for WotLK
Heroic Priest drops for WotLK

As a side note, my Aggro is Mine (The Tank Song) has over 100,000 views on YouTube.

But, enough about me! What do you think about me? You may now help me break my arm patting myself on the back....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can not believe that I met you at Gen Con! I was able to cross one thing off my list. 11 more months and some odd days until Gen Con 10'. I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to see you kick Jay's butt at WOW! On my list for next year!~
Robin

Rusty said...

Well, after reading up on the WoW rules, I found out we didn't resolve at least one battle correctly.

It turns out that exhausted allies CAN defend themselves against attacks, so basically, I cheated without realizing it.

Or we agreed that I could cheat.

Or, Jay cheated by not following the rules, and it fell in my favor! Yeah, that's it!!

And next year, you gotta stick around and talk! Maybe even let me beat you at WoW TCG!