Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Just Can't Quit Yew

Sounds like some sicko tree fetish movie title...

So...I've been playing a bit of Warcrack.....I bought Oblivion, but it just didn't play the same. Neither did Diablo II. And I can't get Freelancer to find any servers for multiplayer, even when I run a server on my laptop.

And, I think the break has given me a good rest from the grind. I really do enjoy sending PuddyTat out there to claw some faces while I pew pew away.

So, I have picked up my Tauren hunter, Daxenos, and leveled him up to 14 now. Also, Robin from Fuzzy Soup rolled a Troll Priest to play along a new alt, Oldmandax, an Orc hunter.

Oldmandax is going to be my Engineer/Inscriptionist on this server (Suramar), and Daxenos is my Herbalist/Alchemist. I think that covers it for profs with Daxea, Daxynn, Daxen, and Rysteranch all having the other profs, so I shouldn't need another alt.

I don't plan on raiding ever again. I won't totally rule it out, but I just don't want to take the time and commitment to maintain a toon that's capable of raiding; well, and the actual time for raiding as well.

And, who knows what I'll do once I get back home and have my free time filled up with life stuff. I may play for an hour here and there, or stop alltogether; I'm really not thinking that far ahead.

5 comments:

Jason said...

Well, welcome back old man..in whatever fashion you come back in! The game misses you..and I guess we do too......kinda......*sniffles*

Rusty said...

Awwwww, there, there....

It's been pretty relaxing just picking up quests and smokin' the mobs. It doesn't hurt that I have plenty of rest xp across all my toons.

Anonymous said...

Um, in case you were not informed. Hunters are made of WIN. kkthxbai

Anonymous said...

There was also a area in Ultima Online named Yew. It was purdy.

Rusty said...

Runescape also has a tree you can chop named Yew.