Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 7

Afternoon Ride:
7.51 Miles
41:00 minutes
Temp: 75 F
It was sunny again today. I almost wimped out, but my legs were actually feeling Ok, so I went for a short one.

The plan for this week is:
Mon: Morning Ride
Tue: Morning & Afterwork Rides
Wed: Morning Ride
Thu: Morning & Afterwork Rides
Fri: Morning Ride and GO HOME FOR THE WEEKEND!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAW!
So, I'll probably take Sat and Sun off as far as riding goes; I might get back early enough on Sunday to take a short one.

With the low miles week coming up, I might just gut it out and do two-a-day's the entire week and just rest on the weekend. To meet my goal, I had to average 125 miles/week, and as you can see, I didn't make it last week and probably won't make it this week. And, while my last day of riding here will be the 29th, I could sneak in a ride on the 31st in Indiana if I'm short of miles.

Weight: 202.6 lbs (the morning would be better because I lose about 2 lbs overnight, but I need to keep it consistent.)

No comments: