Saturday, May 16, 2009

Home

Ahhhh...Home!

Yeah, I know it's only for the weekend, but, MAN, it's good to be back home.

We went to see the new Star Trek movie, and I was really impressed with it. Lots of action, special effects, and great acting! Yes, great, acting.

I was particularly impressed with the guy who played McCoy, as the actor had the character down pat! The expressions, the mannerisms, and of course, the obligatory, "I'm a doctor, not a physicist!" Very nice.

I also liked the fact that the Star Trek universe as we know it will not be altered by this prequel in any way by future movies with this crew. I won't spoil how the script does it, but I will say that future Star Trek movies in this iteration have a wide open future.

On another note, mai puppa is gettin' soooooo big!!! She was happy to have daddy come home, so much that she peed all over the floor. Now that's a welcome home!

No comments: