Friday, May 1, 2009

Uncertainty and certainly!

This is my last day at my regular work for the next four weeks, so I'm not sure how the blogging thing is going to go while I'm in North Carolina at MRI school. I'm hoping that I'll keep it up because...

...I'm really hoping to bike and log 500 miles for the month of May! Yay, go Rusty! Woot woot.

...are we there yet?

Supposedly, Cary is a bike friendly city, and from the aerial photos I've looked at, it seems to have bike paths along most of the major streets. I've also found some mountain biking trails that are within biking distance from my hotel, so that's a plus also.

In other news, I picked up my Coca-Cola 600 ticket for the May 24th NASCAR race in Charlotte. Woot, woot! If you're goin' to the race, drop me a comment and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you buy me a deep fried tenderloin, a huge lemonade, some BBQ, an elephant ear, and a funnel cake.

Oh, and some cotten candy too!

I'll be driving out on Sunday, so if you see a black Murano pulled over by the cops, wave!

No comments: