Thursday, February 19, 2009

Working on it

I haven't been up to much lately. I do have a little story about Daxe that I'm working on, but I'm just not sure if it'll ever see the light of day. This writing thing is hard!

Speaking of Daxe, when he dropped Tailoring (and his Primal Mooncloth set), he also changed his spec to Shadow. I haven't had a chance to test it out as I've been busy pickin' flowers (270ish Herbalism!) and exploring for the title. I'll let you know how it goes when I do start questing.

Tonight is Naxx10, and I really hope that we can do the first pull right at 7 eastern. I'd like to see how much we can clear in three hours; once again, we'll both just have to wait and see.

And finally, some phrases that I really like:
...wizened old priest...
...ink stained fingers...
...insatiable desire for ammo...

No comments: