For those of you who haven't had the joy of Bowel Prep day and Colonoscopy day, remember this:
BP day is much much MUCH worse than C day.
BP day includes:
1. Drinking nasty tasting stuff. (I had to drink 1/2 gallon of the stuff.)
2. Not eating solid food.
3. Multiple trips to the toilet that may or may not include explosive movements, loose movements, and down right peeing out your hind end.
4. No eating solid food.
5. Being unable to run instances/raids due to #3.
6. Not being able to eat solid food.
7. Subsisting on clear liquids only; most of which (see #1) tastes like crap.
8. Putting Vaseline on a certain exit opening to minimize, uh, burning.
9. Peeing out your butt.
10. More peeing out your butt.
C day includes:
1. Not eating solid food before your procedure.
2. Not drinking anything before your procedure.
3. Getting an IV started and some gooooooooood drugs....
4. Eating like a pig after your procedure just because you can.
Bottom line (pun intended), BP'<<<<'C.
And, just so you know, it turns out that the most probable reason for my condition that precipitated these two days is a medication that I've been taking for about 15 years - a form of Ibuprofen. My wife threw out my stash....I haven't started Jonesin'....yet....