Thursday, February 12, 2009

And I'm back!

For those of you who haven't had the joy of Bowel Prep day and Colonoscopy day, remember this:

BP day is much much MUCH worse than C day.

BP day includes:
1. Drinking nasty tasting stuff. (I had to drink 1/2 gallon of the stuff.)
2. Not eating solid food.
3. Multiple trips to the toilet that may or may not include explosive movements, loose movements, and down right peeing out your hind end.
4. No eating solid food.
5. Being unable to run instances/raids due to #3.
6. Not being able to eat solid food.
7. Subsisting on clear liquids only; most of which (see #1) tastes like crap.
8. Putting Vaseline on a certain exit opening to minimize, uh, burning.
9. Peeing out your butt.
10. More peeing out your butt.

C day includes:
1. Not eating solid food before your procedure.
2. Not drinking anything before your procedure.
3. Getting an IV started and some gooooooooood drugs....
4. Eating like a pig after your procedure just because you can.

Bottom line (pun intended), BP'<<<<'C.

And, just so you know, it turns out that the most probable reason for my condition that precipitated these two days is a medication that I've been taking for about 15 years - a form of Ibuprofen. My wife threw out my stash....I haven't started Jonesin'....yet....

3 comments:

The Fuzz said...

Glad you..err..survived! Robin broke Fuzzysoup so don't freak out. Something about accidentally deleting a root drive or some such thing... We'll be back..umm..eventually :p

Rusty said...

I was wondering...and aimlessly lost when I couldn't access Fuzzysoup.

Hopefully you guys will get it back soon! (and way to throw your gf under the bus!)

The Fuzz said...

Hey, it's her fault. I told her not to mess with a good thing but I was ignored so yeah.. She called the web host and they did...something and said to check in 24-48 hours. We'll see what happens. :p