Monday, February 9, 2009

If I don't make it back...

So, most of you know that I'm full of crap. Well, that crap has to be purged tomorrow in Bowel Prep day; I expect that I'll be losing fully 25% of my 200 pounds. (Wednesday is Scope day! Yay on me!)

And while being a svelte 150 pounds would be nice for my wife, I'm worried that my quality blog posts will go down the toilet in the purge.

I know this is all TMI, and you can be thankful that I won't blog through my experience...well, unless WoW is down.

Oh, yeah, tomorrow's Tuesday...Maintenance day. You might want to start calling Blizzard now to lobby for rolling restarts instead of any significant down time....you have until 12 noon Eastern time before I start the cleansing.

2 comments:

joe said...

Blog the cleanse! Blog the cleanse! Blog the cleanse!

The Fuzz said...

Seeing as how Patch 3.0.9 is going in tomorrow..that would mean servers are down for the count for at least 8 hours...

Damn it........