Thursday, October 30, 2008

What to do, what to do, what to do....

I am overwhelmed with things to do in game.

Since DV hit 70 on Monday, I have been playing him almost exclusively:
- Doing Dailies
- Mining
- Grinding Sunfury Bowmen for the Khorium Scope recipe (finally got it last night!)
- Playing around with PuddyTat the Gorilladin

The only reason I jump onto another toon, it seems, is to make something for or send something to DV for his goals. And he's just getting started. Still left on the todo list:
- Mine Addy and Khorium to make Khorium scopes to get my Eng to 375 so I can
- Make a Turbo Charged Flying Machine
- Continue grinding out SSO rep for the ranged weapon and necklace
- Get keyed for Kara
- Level PuddyTat the Gorilladin to 70 (currently at 68)
- Grind out Nagrand Ogres for Consortium rep (must hit Revered for Elemental Seaforium Charges)
- Make a regular Eng Flying Machine

I guess that's the big stuff...but that's just for DV. Daxe and Smoochie need work too....

...at least I'm not bored....haha

No comments: