Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This and that

Smoochie hit 64 last night, and I'm losing motivation to level her. But!, I need to get into Mana Thistle and Netherbloom areas, so, ONWARD HO!! erm...not Onward, Ho!....ONWARD HO!! nevermind...

I made my first Primal Might this morning. I might have to make more of them instead of the meta gems.

I leave this Friday for Houston and leave Houston on Monday on a 5 day cruise. The Internet is available on the cruise ship....for $.40 a minute! Suffice to say, I won't be blogging or playing WoW.

I think the time for splitting play between DV and Smoochie has arrived. I'll probably play out Smoochie's rest XP then switch to play DV the rest of the night. We'll just have to see.

Daxe is going to pick up Inscription, and I'm toying with the idea of picking up Enchanting as well. I'd have to give up my PMC set, but at least I have the T4 shoulders, so I'd just have to find a nice chest and belt.

My father-in-law and his wife come in today, so I'm sure I won't be getting very much WoW time for the rest of the week. /shrug. Tonight, we get to go to Rathskeller's. Mmmmm....

No comments: