Tuesday, October 7, 2008

/gquit...again!

Yeah, Teurion finally couldn't stand it any more and /gquit last night. I told the guild that he and I were friends IRL, so, no hard feelings, but.../gquit.

So, now Teurion is in charge of our own guild - The Wolfpack (yeah we have the same name over on Ravencrest for our Hordies). We are shooting for resuming raiding some time after WotLK hits, and we all get to 80, of course. I'm pretty sure we'll be focusing on the 10 man content.

On another note, I'm pretty sure you guys know that I have almost all of the primary professions covered, and I'm sad to say that I've come a little late to the party on making some nice money from them. That Alchemy is a nice money maker if you can get the Primals and gems to make Meta gems, which I can do now.

DV mines up the Primal Earth, Addy ore, and Fel Iron ore, as well as sucks up the Motes of Water in Zangar.

Daxie prospects the ore for the needed gems.

Smoochie combines all the mats into a nice meta gem and sends it to Daxie.

Daxie cuts the gem and sends it to my bank toon to sell.

The down part is that I can only make Tanking meta gems right now. And the market seems to be...uh....soft. As in, I haven't sold one yet. Yeah, just missed the boat on that one, I think. But, then again, I'm behind the curve due to not playing before BC came out (ok, 1 month before BC came out) and really not getting up to speed until this year.

So, I guess I'm looking forward to being on the leading edge for WotLK for getting the most out of my crafting professions. I'll need it for DV and Smoochie's flying mounts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

70 lock and Boomkin looking for raids :P
Thats too bad sigh....But I wish your little guild all the best!!

Benjamin said...

On my server, uncut meta's seem to sell much better than their cut versions.

Good luck with your new guild!

ASH said...

Teureon seems to have a short attention span.

..could be wrong, though *shrug*

Anonymous said...

Teurion does not have a short attention span :P Blood for Blood wasn't raiding any higher end content and staying in kara every week.

And with Sidhe Devils, major difference in opinion. 2 guilds in 5 months, bleh, have to find what fits.