Monday, October 6, 2008

On to Terokkar

Smoochie is now 63 and has finished HP(for the most part) and Zangar . Yeah, I still have to kill the Rockflayer Matriarch, but I'm planning on skipping the Colossal Menace quest. I'm already Honored with HH, so I grabbed the Greater Agility Elixer recipe, and I'm not using the Scout's arrows from CE because....

....So, Dwarfvader has the Addy bullet recipe, but Smoochie uses bows and there were no good guns available on the AH.....

...What to do, what to do...hmmmmm....well, those Sunfury Archers drop the Addy Arrow Machine recipe, and they're only, what - level 67-69? I'm betting DV can (slowly and carefully) farm these guys.

And off to Netherstorm I run (on DV of course, silly!). I picked up the Toshley's Station, Ruuan Weald, and Area 52 flight points on the way and arrived at Mana Forge Coruu. I found a little archer, sicced PuddyTat on her and....got two. Whoopsie.

Alrighty, I'm a Survival Hunter, let's see how does this thing work? Oh yeah, Wyvern Sting. Right. I trapped, slept, and feigned death, and, of course PewPew'd my butt off! In the end, I survived! So I loot one of the mobs and the recipe is right there! Yay on me. I looted the other and hearthed.

I had enough ore to make the Addy Arrow Machines, so I shipped them off to ole Smoochie. Yay, she doesn't need CE rep for the Warden's arrows or the HH rep for that ammo either. Cool!

I did some other alting around so that Smoochie could transmute her first Meta gem. My plans for self sufficiency are coming to fruition!

No comments: