Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scuba

Ok, now that I'm at work and all motivation has left me, I'm pretty sure I'll just post a couple of pics and leave it at that.

I'm a PADI certified SCUBA diver (since, uh, last year) and in Cozumel, I went on my very first dive after getting my certification. It...was....COOL!!

I did a two tank dive, which means I did two separate dives with a surface interval in between.

The first dive went down to 80 feet, and we stayed there for 35 minutes, which was 5 minutes over the No-decompression limit. We made sure to include the mandatory safety stop at 15 ft on the way up.

After a surface interval, we went down again to 45 ft for 45 minutes - the No-decompression limit was not exceeded for this dive, and we only had to make a quick 3 minute safety stop at 15 ft.

All of these pics are from the first dive. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Rusty said...

Lol, an excavating company has spammed the comments. I've deleted 7 of them so far; I guess I'll see how far they'll go to get your business....

Anonymous said...

You are cute as hell