Monday, October 20, 2008

Blogging while in flight

So, everyone knows that I usually don't blog when I'm not at work (and currently, I'm not at work), but I figured that I'd do a bit of flying around today to complete the Trick or Treat stuff for at least my leveling toons, and probably my 70's.

So, that means flight path city for me and a little blogging for you. yay...I think.

I have several things I'm thinking about, so I'll just eat a lot of Tricky Treats and regurgitate them for you in no particular order.

I like the new achievement system. Yes, there are things that I'll never achieve, but I think I'll have fun doing the ones I can. I'm a very goal oriented person, so this fits in nicely with my bent.

Is it just me, or have the graphics been updated? I'm noticing a lot more detail in the scenery, my spell effects, and...erm...the scenery.

I'll be blogging about my vacation, but I don't want to bore you with a long post (with pictures!), so I'm thinking about boring you with a lot of little posts that I'll schedule in advance so they automatically appear. We'll see if THAT happens.

I felt something this morning that I haven't felt for over a week: hunger. I didn't have time between meals on the cruise ship to get hungry.

I like the new storage system for pets and mounts. I also like the relaxed rules on where you can mount - on the ships, FTW! AND BOOTY BAY TOO!!!

I didn't do any playing around with the new talent trees before the patch, so I reckon I'm coming up to speed now..../shrug. Rysteranch didn't think too much of the Exotic Pets thing, but Smoochie did.

Daxe did officially drop Mining and picked up Inscription. He's doing ok leveling it, but I'm sort of distracted with the Trick or Treating now...But at least I get to pick flowers for him while I do that!

Ok, that's enough for now. I think I'll start working on those vacation posts.

No comments: