Thursday, October 9, 2008

Couldn't do it

Daxe stood there in Honor Hold looking at the Mooncloth Vestments and couldn't drop his PMC suit. /sigh.

So, while I will be dropping mining on him, he'll probably stay a tailor the rest of his life. He's crying softly in the corner of the HH inn...

I'll eventually level another hunter for enchanting, but in the mean time, VA will continue to get pesky emails from me with items and requests for DEing.

On another note, I need to use up some of DV's rest XP so that I get the most out of not playing for a week. I started this morning...and found three Khorium veins in about 40 minutes! Yay on me!


Oh, and Rathskeller's was.../sigh...GREAT!!! ...nom nom nom nom....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey punk. I'm still alive. TONS of stuff going on IRL plus I'm working on a bigger and hopefully better blog...with my partner in crime! More on that later!

But I am still around. I'll have to fill you in on more laters!